March 20, 2014

Hari Ragat Character Sheet v. 1.0

Click to embiggenate

Trying out designs for a character sheet, for the upcoming Hari Ragat playtest in Minneapolis. This is the one I like best so far, with a tweaked version of Life and Times of a Philippine Gamer blogger Jay Anyong’s character. I reduced the number of Traits on the character to 3 + 1 free, as per the planned changes I noted in my last post.

I’ve also changed starting Renown to 3, because starting player characters should’ve already done something noteworthy – and it’s up to the player to determine what. That should help make characters more distinctive and fun to play. This also makes the character’s first ‘level up’ come sooner as advancement is based on Renown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...