The Vijadesan people enjoy one of the most bountiful environments that can be imagined: a lush tropical paradise wherein the jungles are full of fruits and game, the seas full of fish, the climate so mild clothes are practically unnecessary all year round. So why risk voyaging? Many reasons, if you’re a member of the Orang Dakila warrior caste. Roll 1d6:
- Courting a noble maiden
- Answering a plea for help
- Diplomatic mission
- Quest for magic
- Exploration and pioneering
Then add details:
- What’s the specific objective?
- What’s at stake for the heroes?
- Who or what opposes the heroes?
- Who else can the heroes interact with?
- What wondrous thing might the heroes encounter?
And voila, an adventure!